RollerCoaster Tycoon World Early Access Announced
Atari have announced that RollerCoaster Tycoon World is set to launch in early access on steam March 30th to the delight of thousands of fans.
Its been several years since RolllerCoaster Tycoon World was announced and a series of delays and bad game designs have left some gamers asking for there money back.
The game had been scheduled for full release back in November 2015 but this was scrapped after the games BETA revealed players did not like many of the features that had been implemented.
RollerCoaster Tycoon World sees a vast new RollerCoaster builder and graphical upgrade and will launch with many features of the full upcoming game including :
- An innovative coaster builder, combining freeform and piece-by-piece options for ultimate control
- Freeform object placement, allowing you to put every in-game object exactly where you want it
- Curved paths in a variety of widths and styles, bringing your park previously unheard of flexibility in layout
- A fully integrated Steam UGC system, giving you the freedom to create any object you want and import it DIRECTLY into the game
- Fully deformable terrain and water effects to change your park’s landscape quickly and easily
- Steam workshop support, to share content and utilize the creative power of the community
- Steam social integration and park sharing to stay connected with your fellow Tycoons from around the world
- Campaign mode
- An initial set of Scenarios
- The Sandbox mode
- 10 different types of coasters (all complete with ride cams)
- Over 30 different flat rides
- Tons of scenery Items to populate your parks
- 4 different themes (sci-fi, adventure, generic, and western)
- And much, much more
The games website also announced some upcoming FREE things that will release in future steam updates that will aim to improve the game before its full launch and these include:
- Piece-by-Piece Custom Built Structures
- Scenario Editor
- Mini-rides and Dark Rides
- Additional scenarios
- Transport Rides
- Fence Builder
- New and expanded decoration themes
- Additional Flat-rides
- Custom music
- New RollerCoaster types
Some general information on RollerCoaster Tycoon World has also been provided by the publishers and this can be seen below:
- Genre: Simulation, Strategy
- Platforms: Windows
- Publisher: RCTO Productions / Atari
- Developer: Nvizzio Creations
- Release Date: March 30, 2016
- Modes: Single-player
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Simplified Chinese, Portuguese-Brazil, and Russian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
If you are looking to pre-purchase or get the game on steam early access when its out, you are looking at roughly £24.99 or if you want that in dollars its $35.99.
RollerCoaster Tycoon World is expected to release on steam early access at midnight on March 30th and will be available to those who have already purchased the game on steam.
If you would like to watch a lets play of the new game then William Jackson from Uncensored live will be reviewing the game on YouTube shortly after it is released. It will be posted in this article on April 1st.
Source: ZRL Feed